1. USER INFORMATION
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA UNIVERSITÀRIA EADA (ESCOLA D’ALTA DIRECCIÓ I ADMINISTRACIÓ), hereinafter EADA, is responsible for processing the personal data of the User. We inform the User that their personal data will be processed in accordance with the current data protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data. The following information refers to the processing:
Purpose of processing:
- To process your application for admission to educational programmes at EADA, to confirm your attendance to events organised by EADA via the website or to administer your registration as a member of the EADAAlumni community, as well as to inform you, via any electronic medium, of events that the school is organising or of the latest news, as deemed necessary at any time for the purpose of internal administration, promotion and any other appropriate reasons.
- To send marketing or promotional material related to our services or activities, providing that previous authorisation has been given. This material may be sent via email, fax, SMS, social networks or any other current or future electronic or physical medium, which facilitates the communication of commercial material.
- Working with us and internships: In accordance with current legislation on data protection, CV data sent to EADA is required in order to process applications. Its titleholders hereby consent that the personal and CV data which they facilitate, including their e-mail address, be incorporated onto a file owned by EADA, with the aim of studying and/or processing the said application and for its personalised or segmented study and analysis. Furthermore, they expressly consent to the data included on the CV being sent out for the same purpose to companies taking part in the EADA Career Services programme, which have signed an internship agreement to accept students from the school on internship programmes. The transmission of data will take place in encrypted format. The titleholder is responsible for communicating any modifications to their data in writing as soon as possible so as to keep their data properly updated. The CV data facilitated by the titleholder will be kept on file for a period of one year, after which EADA will proceed with its complete destruction.
- Internships agreement: Internships enable our students to collaborate with a company. They are also a way of completing their training and the continued development of their competencies in the work environment. Companies have the opportunity to incorporate young EADA talent into their teams for a specific period of time in order to take on posts in different functional areas of the company. In order to do so, the companies must make a request to sign an internship agreement with EADA by filling in a specific form on the website.
Criteria for storing personal data: Data will be stored while there is an established mutual interest to achieve the data processing purpose. It will not be held for longer than necessary and will be securely erased to guarantee the pseudonymisation and total destruction of the data.
Communication of personal data: the recipients of the data will be the service providers associated with EADA. Data will not be communicated to third parties, except under legal obligation.
There will be no international data transfers to third party countries outside the European Union or to countries which do not guarantee an adequate level of protection in accordance with current legislation.
The rights of the User:
- The User has the right to revoke their consent at any time.
- The User has the right to access, rectification, portability, erasure of data and the right to restriction and opposition to processing.
- The User has the right to bring a claim before the Data Protection Control Authority (www.agpd.es), if they consider that their rights have not been respected in accordance with existing regulations.
Contact details should the User wish to exercise their rights:
Postal address: C/ Aragó, 204 – 08011 BARCELONA
2. THE OBLIGATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
The Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and completing the data fields marked with an asterisk on the contact form or download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally consent that their data is necessary for the provider to be able to respond to their request. The inclusion of data in the remaining fields is of an optional nature. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to EADA is accurate and assumes responsibility for notifying EADA of any changes.
EADA informs and expressly guarantees the users that their personal data will not be ceded to third parties under any circumstances. Informed and unequivocal consent from the Users will always be previously sought before any data is ceded. All data that is requested via the website is obligatory and necessary for the optimal provision of a service to the User. In the event that data is not provided, EADA cannot guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the User’s needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
In accordance with the current data protection regulations, EADA is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data it is responsible for and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR by which data is processed in a licit, loyal and transparent way with regard to the interested party and adequately, pertinently and restricted to the necessary with regard to the purposes for which they are being processed.
EADA guarantees that it has implemented the appropriate technical and organisational policies to be able to apply the security measures established by the GDPR, which have the purpose of protecting the rights and freedoms of the Users to whom it has communicated the appropriate information to be able to exercise them.
In order to access “Community” the user will be sent a user login and password to their e-mail address which they must use to log in to the Website.
EADA will not be held liable for any misuse of the passwords made by the user. It is the user’s responsibility to duly safeguard the logins and passwords sent to them in order to access the sites, preventing any undue use or access by third parties.
- BLOGGING RULES FOR THE EADA BLOG AND THE MASTER & MBS BLOG The following rules are intended to guarantee freedom of thought whilst at the same time safeguarding the right to respect, decency and diversity.
- The entries users make shall be respectful towards the members of EADA BLOG, MASTER & MBA BLOG and ALUMNI BLOG, as well as towards any third parties they may mention. Users shall refrain from making disqualifying and insulting remarks, replacing them instead with facts and credible and/or proven accounts that describe the quality, vice or defect they wish to make reference to.
- Users undertake not to enter defamatory comments that feature insults, which can be interpreted as racist, or obscene, of a religious content, offensive or any other comments contrary to current legislation and in particular, remarks that may violate fundamental rights and public liberties or attacks on a person’s honour. Furthermore, we shall not publish contents that refer to political ideas, that feature any sexual content or that contain spam.
- The criteria for publishing contents is to present ideas and reflections. The blog cannot be used to enter into polemics. If an entry or comment is not shared by a user then the latter should publish their own opinion on the matter in question giving their own point of view or criterion although this may differ to that expressed in the entry or comment, and without refuting or referring to the opinion they disagree with, which was posted by another member.
- It is prohibited to use entries and comments as a publicity or promotion platform for products and services or for advertisements and announcements of a profit making nature.
- Contents that are against the law and widely accepted standards of propriety are not permitted.
- The blog comments shall be moderated prior to their publication so they will not be published immediately or instantaneously. EADA reserves the right regarding the publication of comments.
- EADA will not be held liable for the contents, links, comments, expressions and opinions posted by Blog users and published on the blog, nor does it guarantee their veracity. The user will always accept liability for the published comments and is the sole guarantor as regards compliance with the regulation on Industrial and Intellectual Property that concerns the contents of comments posted by them on the Blog. EADA shall be relinquished of all liability of any type whatsoever for the use of the said contents on the Blog without obtaining the appropriate license or authorisation from the user.
The contents and orientation of the links that may be featured on this blog do not necessarily represent EADA‘s points of view or philosophical or political stances.
There is no guarantee of the exactness, integrity and veracity of the messages. EADA assumes no liability whatsoever for the opinions and information posted by users. Its publication on the forum does not entail the recognition that the information is true or any kind of approval, consent or support. The expressed opinions solely represent the personal opinion or point of view of their authors.
The user assumes total liability to all effects and purposes for the information, opinions and the complete text of the messages they post on the forum.
Posting information that contains false information and/or information that slanders a person or an organisation is not allowed. Neither are messages with pornographic content or that are inappropriate for minors. The same applies to racist and sexist messages as well as messages that are critical towards certain social sectors and collectives.
EADA recommends that users do not publically post personal data as well as their email address, instant messaging, telephone number or private address. This information, in addition to being irrelevant for other users, could be misused by third parties given that it is displayed on a public website and can be easily copied.
EADA assumes no liability for its circulation, the user who has posted it being solely responsible.
EADA automatically registers the IP of all the users who send messages to the forum. This information is only visible to the forum moderators and administration, and EADA undertakes to collaborate as far as possible with the pertinent authorities in the event that it is required to hand over any type of information on suspected lawbreakers.
Expulsion from the forum
The moderators may consider eliminating the penalties of a user, if after a reasonable period of time the user has displayed a positive change in their attitude and behaviour in the forum.
Troublesome users and/or users who do not agree with the forum regulations
As a user, one may disagree with some of these terms but it is clear that this does not give one the freedom to breach them. A breach of the terms entails the imposition of the corresponding sanctions by the moderators, who may caution the user or expel them directly depending on the seriousness or the repeated nature of their actions.
The deletion of messages or expulsion from the forum does not entail one to the right to contest them.
Messages created by users expelled from the forum
Terms are not retroactive
FUNDACIÓ PRIVADA UNIVERSITÀRIA EADA (ESCOLA D’ALTA DIRECCIÓ I ADMINISTRACIÓ), hereinafter EADA, is registered number 43 at the Registry of Private Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya. All rights reserved.
LAW OF INFORMATION SOCIETY SERVICES (LSSI)
Any person accessing this website is assumed to be a user, and as such agrees to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions stipulated hereinbelow, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
EADA reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without any obligation to give prior notice or to inform the users of such obligations, its publication on the EADA website being understood as sufficient.
- IDENTIFICATION DATA
Fundación Privada Universitaria EADA
Carrer d’Aragó 204
Tel: (+34) 934 520 844 – Fax (+34) 933 237 317
Registry number 43 at the Registry of Private Foundations of the Generalitat de Catalunya
Domain names: www.eada.edu, intranet.eada.edu and campus.eada.edu,
- INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The intellectual property rights of the websites: www.eada.edu, their source code, design, navigation structure, databases as well as all the different elements and contents contained therein are the property of EADA, which holds exclusive rights to exploit them in any way, and in particular, the right to reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification.
These general conditions regulate access to and the use of the websites: www.eada.edu, which EADA makes freely available to Internet users, EADA associated companies, EADA Alumni members and collaborators. By accessing any of the abovementioned websites users implicitly agree to comply with these conditions. The use of specific services offered on these websites is governed by the specific conditions corresponding to each case, which users are implicitly bound to comply with through their mere use of such services.
Viewing, printing and partial downloading of contents from the websites is solely and exclusively authorised on condition that it complies with the following conditions:
- It must be compatible with the purposes of the websites: www.eada.edu, www.htcmontserrat.com and the websites under the domain of “eada.edu”.
- It must be carried out with the sole purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use. Any use whatsoever for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, modification or decompilation is expressly forbidden.
- None of the contents featured on these websites may be modified in any way.
- None of the graphics, icons or images available on these web pages may be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images which accompany them.
EADA reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to alter and update the information contained on the abovementioned websites as well as their configuration, presentation and conditions of access.
EADA does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in accessing the abovementioned websites or that their contents will always be up-to-date. It will, however, do its utmost to prevent errors and amend interruptions errors and update the websites.
Access to these websites as well as any use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the users. EADA shall under no circumstances be held liable for any outcomes, damages or liabilities that may issue from said access or use of contents. EADA shall not be held liable for any possible security errors which may arise or for any possible damages to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, due to a virus in the computer which the user used to access the services and contents of the aforementioned websites, or due to a malfunctioning browser or the use of outdated versions of the browser.
EADA accepts no liability with respect to damages incurred by reason of the concession or the contents of links to third parties mentioned on the websites, nor does it guarantee that the said contents or links are devoid of viruses, which may alter the user’s computer system (hardware and software) as well as the documents and files contained therein. This limited liability also applies to any damages of any sort incurred by the user as a result of the above.
EADA holds all copyrights for its products and services and in particular of those concerning the “EADA” registered trademark. As regards citations on these websites of products and services of third parties, EADA expressly acknowledges the corresponding industrial and intellectual rights of their holders. Furthermore, their simple mention or appearance on the website does not imply that EADA holds any rights or liabilities over them, nor any support, sponsorship, recommendation by EADA.
Any unauthorised use or reselling of any information contained on this website as well as any breach of EADA‘s Intellectual and Industrial property rights, will be subject to legal action in accordance with the law.
- LIABILITY DISCLAIMER
EADA is exempt from any kind of liability deriving from information published on its website whenever that information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
This website uses technical cookies (small files that the server sends to the computer which accesses the website) to carry out certain functions which are strictly necessary for the correct functioning and visualisation of the website. Cookies are temporary in nature and have the sole purpose of making browsing more effective. Cookies expire when the user closes the browser. These cookies will never be used to collect and provide data of a personal nature.
The user can configure their browser so that they will receive cookie alerts and therefore be able to prevent their installation on their computer. For more information, please consult your browser guide.
The user may be redirected to third party content from its websites. EADA does not exercise any control over content introduced by third parties on its websites and will under no circumstance be held liable for such content. In the event of such a situation occurring where third party content contravenes national or international law, morality or public order, the content will be removed immediately as well as the link to the third party website. The relevant authorities will also be notified of the content in question.
EADA is not liable for information and stored content, including but not limited to, forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other form of media which allows third parties to publish independent content on the EADA website.
However, in compliance with the provisions of Articles 11 and 16 of the LSSICE, the website owner places itself at the disposal of all users, authorities and security forces, and will cooperate actively in the removal or, as appropriate, blocking of all the contents that may affect or contravene national or international law, the rights of third persons or morals and public order. In the event in which the user were to consider that there is any content on the website that may be subject to such consideration, they are requested to immediately notify the website administrator. This website has been revised and tested so that it functions correctly. In principle, the website is guaranteed to work correctly 365 days of the year, 24 hours a day. However, EADA cannot rule out the possibility of programming errors or events caused by force majeure, natural disasters, strikes or similar circumstances that prevent access to the website.
Web servers can automatically detect the user’s IP address and domain name. An IP address is a number which is automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information is duly registered in a web server activity file for subsequent data processing, the sole purpose of which is to obtain statistics regarding number of page impressions, the number of visits to a web server, the order of visits, point of access etc.
- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
Any controversy or issue relating to the current website or the activities carried out on it shall be settled in accordance with Spanish legislation to which all parties shall be subject. The resolution of any dispute deriving from or relating to the use of the website shall be settled by the Courts and Tribunals of BARCELONA, Spain.